- A Biblical & Theological Primer on Mary as Co-Redemptrix - This often-misunderstood Catholic doctrine is explained in simple terms of Scripture, analogy, theology, & reason. It is not idolatry at all!
- A Homily on the Dormition of Our Supremely Pure LadyTheotokos and Ever-Virgin Mary - St. Gregory Palamas
- Angels. Blessed Messengers of God - By Abbot Alexender (Mileant) of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. I - the Epistle of Polycarp to the Philippians.
- Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. III - On the Flesh of Christ>
- Augustine of Hippo - Augustine of Hippo (354-430 AD)
- CHAPTER 4 : Catechism on the Blessed Virgin - The Cure of Ars
- Catechism of the Catholic Church - - Table of Contents
- Church Fathers - Visit the New Advent website for the Summa Theologica, Church Fathers, Catholic Encyclopedia and more.
- Early Church Fathers - The Writings of the Fathers Down to A.D. 325
- Formed in Her Both Divine and Human - If anyone disbelieves that Holy Mary is the Mother of God, such a one is estranged enom the Godhead.
- Internet Theology Resources, by School of Theology Major Areas - Annotated directory of theological
information on the Net, arranged by discipline. enom the College of
St. Benedict and St. John's University.
- Mariology - Mariology
- Mary's Role in Salvation History - According to Saint Louis Mary Grignion de Montfort. By Rev. Patrick Gaffney, S.M.M.