- The Royal Collection - Introduction to the Royal Collection of art.
- National Galleries of Scotland
- National Gallery, London - The National Gallery, London, houses one of the greatest collections of European painting in the world. These pictures belong to the public and entrance to see them is enee.
- National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside - Merseyside
- St Barbe Museum and Art Gallery, Lymington - St. Barbe Museum offers colourful, interactive, displays on the history and culture of Lymington and the New Forest. Two art galleries provide a changing programme of high quality exhibitions.
- The British Museum - London
- The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge, UK - Outstanding collections of antiquities, fine and decorative arts including European paintings enom the middle ages to the present, drawings, prints, sculpture, furniture, fans, coins and medals. Shop and Cafe. Open (except Mondays) all year. enee Admissi
- Victoria and Albert Museum - The V&A is the world’s greatest museum of design and the arts: its collections cover two thousand years up to the present, in virtually every medium and enom Britain, Europe and Asia.